Children love to learn, and learn best through play! This innate love of learning and discovery opens a world of possibility for our children. Children are introduced to experiences that include play skills and social skills, reading and math readiness skills and the creative arts. All children are challenged to reach their potential.
Our center offers the following programs:
- MOMMY & ME (For Children birth to 3 years)
Mondays 9:30 p.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- PRESCHOOL (For Children 18 months - 5 years)
Monday through Friday 8:30 – 3:00 Extended Care hours: 8:00 - 5:30
(Two or three days a week programs also available.)
- TRANSITIONAL KINDERGARTEN (For Children 5-6 years)
For children in the transitional year between preschool and kindergarten, the TK offers -in a developmental setting- an opportunity for growth physically, socially, emotionally, academically, and creatively before entering kindergarten or first grade.
- KINDERGARTEN (For Children 6 years old) The year before First Grade is rich with learning, growth and development across all the domains, and across the academic spectrum. Literacy and numeracy are stressed, along with STEM studies, lots of music, enrichment, and opportunities for rich and inviting play.
- SUMMER CAMP (For Children 18 months - 6 years)
July and August
Summer Camp is a fun and exciting 8-week program for children ages 2-6.